Tuesday 30 December 2008

Nothing much to say

hehe! I sing and post on youtube! Not that nice though : )



It's been days I didn't post anyway now is the chance I'm gonna say HAppy New Year! Nothing much happen this few day sing, computer, sleep, eat, television and shopping. NOt that much to say now : )

All I know is I love high street fashion and wanted my style to be elegant when I got the chance to change my style : )
Comment on my video: )

I'm now kinda stressin out because I didn't spend my time nicely during holiday a month past and I feel like a day! It all pass so fast and next year no more time to relax like this year T_T got test including IRK!! My worst subject I think this few day I should really get ready and start studying a bit too late though T_T

All I can do for the test is work hard and wish the test is easy!

Thanks for reading and your support all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment