Tuesday 6 January 2009

School!



After school! Second day!
First day is so WOW I love it it's awesome and I meet new friend I'm also starting to like my new classmate!

Today, well I'm in just in the mood to study so I've been writing out my own note and being active to study but now hmm.... quite boring. Waiting for my dear daddy to finish bathing and then it'll be my turn.

Tomorrow we are having a history MINI TEST : ) However I don't feel like studying tonight so tomorrow I'll just try my luck : )

I'm excited about the SPE too I can't wait till we have it. Even though excited but quite nervous and the feeling of I'M DOOM! But still IDK! My mum just say as long as I'll do the four years course : ) I've been saying a lot of IDK so I think the right word to describe my feeling is IDK haha!

My sister's teaching tuition in 11 minutes so I'll have to hide in my room tonight. But i still DK because let's see. I got my laptop, computer, PSP, LCD television, ipod, camera, small television, PS3 here! Haha, if I'm lazy to play with all those stuff then I can sing : ) so I won't be bored perharps I got my Twilight collection here : ) So I'm gonna hang out in my room today and I can see tonight is gonna be a relaxing, easy night for me : ) until the TEST!!

T_T got BLACK EYE CIRCLE!! Trying to cure it so I think now's the right time. Bath and CURE MY EYE then relax! Cucumber I'm coming haha

So... I gotta go! By the way, I love all my subject teacher this year!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment