Tuesday 27 January 2009

Chinese new year

Hey! It's been a long time since I last post here :) 12 day because I'm still busy as I mentioned in my previous post! Busy because of chinese new year and school. As you know! Beginning of the year :) Soo... I'm posting now and I don't know when I'll post the next post but I'll try to ASAP. I just come back from Lawas, Malaysia and Temburong. Only 21 red packet receive haha but enough for me. I didn't go to school today and going tomorrow so tired! I'm always tired and busy also never get the chance to sleep well so pity! I went to Lawas and temburong yesterday and come back today. See!! Tiring and tomorrow have to go to school anyway I'm on MS moodle checking out new notes. And none well, there one thing i feel unfair for chinese. During chinese new year, TEST for us! But during Hari raya it's holiday :( But no choice well, this is not a hate blog so I didn't mean anything just releasing anything that i think of gtg bb

No comments:

Post a Comment