Monday 9 February 2009

Ahhhh!

AHHHHH!!! Seriously it's been 1/2 month since i post here i really can't believe I feel sorry for many of my blog's reader i think i should really promise to post at least every two day :) I've been busy lately after looking for chances to increase my knowledge in music. Tuseday morning music class then friday and sunday morning 3 hours music class!! Tired man! And a bunch of homework history test is probably the day after tomorrow. I don't even touch the history book yet. I think I really need a lot of rest i should tell my mum about it just know in the afternoon I just got my commerce test it's not easy but still not hard. I don't answer 1/2 question and i currently from what I know I've already do 1 1/2 mistake MEANING TO SAY 40 - 3!! And now it's already 10.26 pm I haven't do my malay homework! And one thing I'm so sad chinese new year is gonna end in another 1 hour 34 minute :P :( Well, this friday i got a singing competition in ICC of Brunei for the RTB carnival :) I'm still on my way to hollywood HAHAHA not funny :P I dream Big so don't expected me to dream small :l hahaha well, chinese new year is about to end if I don't go to celebrate and play firework I'll have to wait for another year :) I hope this year is not gonna be a tough year for me but I still think it will because I got SPE test this year !!

1 comment:

  1. HEYYY!!! this is me zhi zhi,remember? view my blog and link me yeahh? http://emshams.blogspot.com/
    thanks. and where did you get the decode cd?

    ReplyDelete