Friday 16 January 2009

Busy!!



Hey!! I've been busy with homework! lack of sleep!! So it's been more than a week that I didn't post.
Today, I just remember I forgot to post here for almost two week.
Tomorrow got CCA table tennis !! : ) Can't wait! www.table-tennis-rules.com/
Unfortunately, i haven finish my homework hehehe
And I'll have to add another two homework! Everyweek must write about what me and my class do in PE class and also have to check our school's moodle everyday!! T_T
My breaking dawn haven order yet no wonder almost a month haven arrive T_T My stardoll superstar finish soon! T_T
Now, Im in my study room opening the water in my bathroom but playing computer hehehe so that when my mum check on me she can hear the sound of the water outside!
This sunday, got people marry!! Have to sing T_T so lazy

I'm not in a good nor bad mood but I'm in a frustrating mood and confusing!!

That's all ( I know I didn't write this post well as my other post because my brain cant work properly now ) Too sleepy and tired

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment